DFWChiroMassage.com is the online presence for and the clinic website operated by
He enjoys sharing his knowledge on health and wellness and offers his own tips, advice, and other information to help you get out of excruciating neck and back pain. If you have neck or back pain and want an alternative to invasive surgery, call us today at 513-580-4930 and schedule an appointment. You can also reach us at email@example.com.
Degrees and Certificates:
1995 – 1998
- University of Toledo
- Major: Biology
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts
2001 – 2004
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- Major: Human Anatomy
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Major: Chiropractic
- Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic
Tidbits about the doctor:
- Nationality: U.S. citizen. I was born and raised in a country called the United States of America, and I do have a slight Appalachian accent. Hard to believe, right?
- First language: Appalachian English.
- Second language: Appalachian Spanish. I first learned Spanish from a southern Ohio high school which is a part of Appalachia.
- Avid collector of archaic martial arts weapons.
- Fan of Asian cinema such as martial arts and Bollywood film. Yes! I do understand the films. The subtitles are in English. Duh!
- Fan of fantasy and science fiction films.
- Certified in SEO. If you are an online marketing representative selling me on your services, look elsewhere. You’re already preaching to the choir.
- Amateur nunchaku skills.
- Reading educational/how-to books. I don’t read any of those nonsense inspirational books unless it is the Holy Bible.